It has been far too long since we did a dollar store upcycle don’t you think?
Well I am excited about this quick & easy DIY clipboard, it makes such a pretty
spot for notes, ideas, fabric swatches, pictures or anything to land and be seen.
We seem to be constantly moving things around and configuring our work spaces every few months since
we work at home and also home school. So yeah, we are home a lot and I need space for all my stuff!
I am a really visual person, and having a spot to keep notes and ideas that I can joy down or sketch at
a moment’s notice is really important. And not everything can be kept in my phone, hence the need for
a home for these little bits of paper, fabric, paint, etc…
Here is what I used to take a basic clipboard and make it glam + girly. Some of the supplies I used
were provided by Whimseybox. See my Whimseybox affiliate link here
- One clipboard, I found mine at Dollar Tree
- Extra masking or washi tape to tape off the herringbone design
- Gold spray paint- I like Krylon
- Pastel striped washi tape to decorate the board
- Big clip on flower- I found mine at Jo-Ann’s
- Notebooks and notepads for those moments of inspiration
Have a blessed & wonderful day friends, love you SO!
French Country Cottage
Miss Mustard Seed
Design, Dining & Diapers
OPC: The Humble Brag Link Party
Give Me The Goods