- wreath form, I used a simple straw wreath about 3.99 at Jo-Ann’s
- turquoise yarn (it takes waaaay less than one skein)
- one yard of pink, purple or any color you like of pom trim
- one yard of bright polka dot ribbon for bow and wreath hanger
- two small bundles of inexpensive flowers (I used one yellow and one hot pink from Dollar Tree)
- one package of pre-made paper flowers (I found mine at Target in the scrapbook area)
- hot glue, scissors
- SUMMER PARTY ATTITUDE (this is a must, otherwise you won’t have as much fun)
Now add your flowers here and there, securing them with a dot of hot glue as you go. The louder and
more wild the better. This is your summer wreath, go for it!!
Have a blessed & wonderful day friends, love you SO!
French Country Cottage
Miss Mustard Seed
Design, Dining & Diapers
OPC: The Humble Brag Link Party
Give Me The Goods