Do you have a peanut butter lover in your life (it might be you!)
We love peanut butter at our house too.
I will plop down with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and peruse Pinterest and work on posts
while enjoying a few spoonfuls. Ok maybe more than a few.
But I have to keep enough on hand for recipes too, like these super easy (NO BAKE) Chocolate
Peanut Butter Balls.
They are easy y’all.
And they are good.
I have more Homemade Gifts Ideas and Recipes coming all month long, but so far I think these
are my favorite! Here is how I made these easy No Bake Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls:
- One cup of creamy peanut butter
- One stick (1/2 cup) of softened butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of Crispy Rice Cereal
- 2 T. butter
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- A few teaspoons of milk for chocolate glaze as needed
- In a mixing bowl combine peanut butter and softened butter and blend well with a hand mixer.
- Add powdered sugar, mix again.
- Fold in cereal with a rubber spatula or large spoon (mixer will crush cereal pieces)
- Roll into one inch balls and place on a wax paper lined sheet, set aside or keep in the refrigerator.
- In the microwave on 50% power carefully melt the cup of chocolate chips and remaining
- 2 T. of butter, stirring often until melted. If the mixture is too dry, add a couple teaspoons
- of milk and drizzle over the peanut butter balls. Set in the refrigerator and store in a sealed container for up to a week between sheets of waxed paper in the refrigerator.
Thank you SO much for baking (or actually no-baking) with me today, until next time friends-