There are a few things I am fairly certain I would ever be able to survive without, besides my family and
loved ones, chai is the runner up. Iced or nice and toasty warm, I like my chai mixed with a strong coffee,
a dark roast like French. If there is something darker than French let me know, I can’t handle weak coffee.
I mean come on, what’s the point?
Anyways, I big chai latte can run around $5 to $6 and I don’t mind grabbing one as a treat once in a while,
but on a daily basis, I need something that is in my fridge. And not $5!
I have seen quite a few variations floating around, and have shared my chai drink mix that is nice and spicy
the perfect alternative to hot cocoa for the colder months. But for every day coffee drinking, I absolutely love
to add some of this Vanilla Chai Coffee Creamer to my coffee. It tastes amazing, and makes me feel like I
just ordered a big chai latte at home. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 2 cups of half n half
- 1/2 cup of Splenda (or granulated sugar)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Use an immersion blender of small hand mixer to combine ingredients well and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks in the refrigerator. Add to hot or iced coffee and enjoy!