- 1/2 yard of burlap, pressed and cut into rectangles about 4″ by 6″
- Aqua acrylic craft paint
- Round sponge paint pouncer
- Hot glue
- Contrasting baker’s twine (I used white and orange)
- Narrow ribbon
- Styrofoam glittered eggs (I picked up two packages at Dollar Tree)
- Chipboard scrap book letters (Jo-Ann’s)
After I pressed and cut my burlap rectangles, I used the round paint pouncer to create a polka dot pattern on each
piece of burlap, allowing them to dry well before I cut the triangle out of the bottom of each.
I used hot glue to attach each burlap piece, to the baker’s twine about and inch apart, securing with hot glue and
folding the top over for a clean edge. Next I used a dab of hot glue on the back of the letters and attached them to
the burlap, then tied the glittered eggs in between each piece of burlap, and at the ends.
All done!! Here are those flowers I mentioned, I might have missed some of them if the kids hadn’t have run in and
told me they were blooming. It happens so fast!
Thank you as always for reading, have a blessed day!!
French Country Cottage
Create Craft Love
Miss Mustard Seed
Design, Dining & Diapers
OPC: The Humble Brag Link Party
Give Me The Goods Monday