I am so excited today, not only about sharing some of my favorite dollar store finds, but I have a sa-weet giveaway too! Could you use $100 too get your craft or organizing on at Dollar Tree?
Oh good, I thought so! This is not a sponsored post, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and help kick start some fun projects while I’m at it.
Please forgive the photo quality, these were all with my phone, because I decided to do a little homework at my local dollar store in hopes to put together an awesome list of stuff you can make.
Sometimes only one element of a project is something from the dollar store, other times everything but the paint is a dollar store deal. Either way, I go a few times a month, to check out seasonal items and what’s new. Once in a while I know exactly what I am looking for when I arrive. But most of the time I have a list of things I would like to make, ideas that aren’t solid yet. So here is a list of my favorite craft supplies and home decorating supplies I love to buy at the dollar store. Ready?
- Terracotta pots & planters, plastic pots & little galvanized tins
- Gardening gloves, kneeling pads, fertilizer & cute garden accessories
- Seasonal yard stakes, signs & flags
- Crafting Styrofoam, florist foam, wreath bases, wire snips, florist tape
- Glass vases, rocks, sand, and moss
- Glass candle holders (I use these a lot!)
- Rolls of brown craft paper, tissue paper, scissors, stickers
- Plain and plastic coated paper clips (the possibilities!)
- Glue sticks, metal brads, hole punches & envelopes
- Tape! I use a lot of masking tape from my local Dollar Tree for many projects, just about anything I need sturdy tape for
- Paint drop cloths, they don’t need to last a lifetime, just protect the kitchen counter from your latest project
- Basic & foam craft and paint brushes
- I found good needle nose pliers, a straight-edge with refills, picture hanging kits & packages of cup hooks
- There were also lots of different sized screwdrivers, small packages of nails, wood screws & more
- Foam core board is actually pretty thick, sturdy and lightweight, great for projects & excellent backdrop too for close ups
- Adhesive shelf liner is probably one of the best deals to be had at the dollar store.
- Before we get too far away from the craft area, I cannot leave out more good deals like dried branches, moss
- Fruit & floral for wreaths and decorating
- Remember my Dollar Store (pizza pan) Chalkboard I shared recently? Yep, bought it here!
- Small bulletin boards, drawer organizers, chalkboards, so many things to make from these
- And of course, clean up and storage. These lint rollers are a great deal and pick up all that pesky fuzz from burlap fast
- I also buy my plastic bins, storage containers with and without lids & food storage containers all for craft supplies here too
I hope this inspired you to stop by your dollar store (or go online, especially if you need items in bulk for Weddings, etc..) to find some thrifty and fun components for your next projects. Ok, onto our giveaway. This is open to US and Canadian residents, and you can enter using the Rafflecopter below. I’m so excited!!
French Country Cottage
Create Craft Love
Miss Mustard Seed
Design, Dining & Diapers
OPC: The Humble Brag Link Party
Give Me The Goods Monday