- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 t. minced garlic
- 14 ounce jar of pizza sauce
- 6 small to medium zucchini
- 16 ounces of cottage cheese or Ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 T. dried parsley
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella, or shredded cheese of your choice for the top
It comes together pretty fast, and we liked it so much we made another batch again right away.We love to find new ways to replace ingredients and make our favorite dishes a little more healthy,
and even ok for folks with food allergies or diabetes.
Have you substituted an ingredient in one of your favorite dishes and ended up LOVING it?
Have a blessed & wonderful day friends, love you SO!
French Country Cottage
Miss Mustard Seed
Design, Dining & Diapers
OPC: The Humble Brag Link Party
Give Me The Goods